Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Back to School

Well, Spring semester has started. Lucky for me (and my wallet) I only have to drive to Salt Lake two days a week. I have some pretty fun classes too, and all count towards my degree! I have my major class EMS evaluations, a Fine Arts (Survey of Theater, bleh), a Upper division reasoning (Family economic issues, that one will be very useful), and Wilderness first responder and Rock Climbing!

Sterling went to class with me yesterday, and while he was being kinda naughty at the beginning of the day, by the time my night class rolled around we had worked out a nice routine! Lots of short socialization stuff, and plenty of play and rest time so that the day is not too long for him! (Or me!)

We have been getting pounded by storms, and nothing could make Tom happier! I am happy too, but I have to commute down Parleys so that does put a bit of a damper on things. That and I do not get to ski all day long and be paid for it. He says he has gotten some "excellent" pictures at work, and so hopefully I will be able to post those soon. As far as snow goes, it seems like we are getting about a foot of the new stuff every other day this week! Which has made Dante pretty sad when he has to go outside for potty breaks.

More updates to come soon!

No comments: