Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Becky Update

While scrolling through old posts I realized I have not said much about Becky lately.  She is such a good girl and has been a blast to raise so far.  Of course, like every other puppy, she has taught me new things and made me happy to have a girl pup around again.  She turns 6 months in just 2 weeks, two days after our big evaluation with our CFR.  Becky is still slated to be transferred to the high school raising program at the end of September.  She is fun, resilient, and smart: this girl has a bright future ahead of her.

Some pictures from the past 3.5 months...


[Baby Becky, about 11-12 weeks old, hangs out in her crate, preferring to be under her mat rather than on it.]
[Barley legal Becky hanging out at the Farmers market.]

[Becky doing her frog legs sit]

[First Trax ride and Becky is stoked!]

[Becky tried after a big outing]

[Becky hanging out at the car dealership waiting for my car to be fixed.]


[Becky being such a good girl on an outing!]




4 comments:

Raiser Erin said...

She's adorable!

Katherine said...

The frog sit looks just like Breeze. That is like the only way Breeze will sit. I guess it runs in the family!

Infrequent Flyers said...

Becky reminds me so much of Paris. Did she have that same eye operation as Paris?

Becky Andrews said...

The title threw me off for a minute! She is adorable. Fun to get her update.