Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finally a picture post!

First, I want to thank everyone for their kind and wise comments on my last post.  It really helped me through a rough time.  Thank you!

Now some very belated pictures of Millie!





cc'd GSD Ontario in harness for live Juno walks at the UFB/Utah raiser event.
PIT Bracken hanging out.
My leader's Bernese Mountain Dog pup, who was born the exact same day as Millie.
PIT Lisbon
PIT Edie
Millicent's weird frog sit.  Her legs look like they should not be able to do this!
Working guide Cricket catching a break on mom's knee.
PIT Bracken, who is Millicent's cousin!  He is twice her size!


And finally, why we all do this.



4 comments:

Emily said...

Ahh... she is a cutie!! And how nice to see pictures of brother Bracken. He seems big... though I'm not sure if he's quite as big as his brother. He's very handsome though :)

Madison said...

Andros sits the EXACT same way! It's SO weird! She's very pretty!

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

Millie is such a sweet looking girl. Great pictures! I just love seeing all of the PITs... And the guides as well! Sounds like she will be a fun girl!

By the way, I agree... Millie is SO much better than Milicent! lol

~Taelor, Franklin, and Pilaf~

Emily and the Labradors said...

Millicent is so cute!!! You have me already looking forward to our puppy workshop in April :)