Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finals Week

Well, things are drawing to a close.  My last final is tomorrow morning, and then I am free!!!  For 3 weeks at least.  In other news, Sterling has been having some trouble with walking while wearing his puppy jacket.  I think he interprets it as a staright jacket that completly restricts any movement.  So, I am having him wear his jacket while inside, and when he gets food!!!  That is the highlight of his day.
Hugo and Marley seem to be having a good time without me around; they and Tom are liing the bachelor life!   

Marley's favortite spot!

We have a Guide Dogs for the Blind Christmas party on Saturday, should have some good pictures from that!

1 comment:

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Hi, I just found your blog. So I thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Kelsey, and I'm raising my second puppy, Spike. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I hope you don't mind if I link to you blog, let me know if you don't want me to. ;)
I have a Chihuahua as well, Dante and Hugo are both VERY cute.