Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall Photos...

Yesterday we went on a walk near a historic barn. There also happened to be some very large trees that Marley found irresistible. He hopped right up and started climbing away...he never ceases to amaze (and sometimes worry) me with his antics. We also got some good shots of Millie and Hugo.
Marley sitting on the tree, so pretty with the sun lighting up his face!
Look how high I am Mom!
Exploring further out on the tree.
Climbing up the tree.
Me and Millie, both fixated on something. I think this was right before she jumped off the tree.


Millie, bored with picture taking.
Looking pretty in front of a fence.
Looking irritated in front of the same fence!
The trio. And of course Hugo has to have his Frisbee.



Me and Millie.
Marley and Me (haha, I knew I would write that at some point).
Pretty boy Hugo.

4 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Those pictures are great - how funny of Marley to climb the tree! That gave me a big smile!

Heather and Kelly said...

That's really neat how Marley climbs trees!! Great pictures.

Infrequent Flyers said...

What great photos! Wow, that is a pretty scary perch for Marley! He is such a fabulous looking dog. He grows on me exponentially with each post he's in!

Sarah and Romeo said...

Oh those are good pics! and so cute! Marley is quite the tree climber!