Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Siblings

Rafferty came from a nice big litter. There were 4 black pups, and 5 yellow pups. He has 5 brothers and 3 sisters. Here are some pictures of two of his brothers!

This is Rivet, who was a whole 2.5 lbs bigger at 11 weeks than Rafferty. And I thought he was big!
Riley appears to be one of the smaller pups, and is a black lab like Rafferty.
So far I have found the names for two of his sisters, Roxanne, a yellow lab (who is being raised by Sarita's raisers), and Reva, also a yellow lab. Rockford and Rivet are yellow lab brothers. Riley is a black lab.
So I am missing information on one sister and two brothers. If you have any info on their whereabouts please let me know!

2 comments:

Mandy and Supreme said...

have your leader talk with sharon kret at gdb... she can tell you the rest of the names if nothing else.

Deborah said...

Very cute puppies, I hope you find the information you need~