Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Under the Wire...

I just found out about National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) from R who found out about it from L^2! Woo, got that? I am going to take the challenge, and start with a very late post tonight! Now that I am back down to "sane" dog levels (as my mom calls it) I will hopefully have much more time to post daily. Some will be pictures, some will be just my musings, and some will be both. Tomorrow we are having wireless Internet installed and I will no longer be limited to random picture posts: now I can post straight from my laptop.

Rafferty has been great this weekend. I lucked out and have had the last two days off. Saturday we went tailgating and he was definitely a show-stopper. Tom was carrying him, and it is a very good thing I am not jealous: there were random girls running up to Tom every 5 steps! Hint to any single guys out there: get a cute puppy and walk around! Better if they are a cute puppy with a guide dog coat on! That night he snoozed in his crate after his big day while we saw Paranormal Activity. I was sooo glad to have Marley with me after that movie.

Today we mostly hung out at home. Started on food-induced-recall and played lots of tug. No accidents at all today: this boy is catching on fast!

That is all for my late night, under the wire post!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I look forward to reading yours too. I've only had a quick look as I'm not supposed to be blogging in work!

Becky Andrews said...

Cool! You go girl and will look forward to reading 29 more posts this month :D. Love laptop and wireless - it does make it so easy anywhere/everywhere.

Infrequent Flyers said...

Woo hoo on no accidents today! Great job!