Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

Waiting to come home

I had hopes that Sterling would only be out in CO for a week, and that we could go get him this weekend, but it is looking like he will be out there for at least 2 weeks, possibly longer.  

Tom and I are making plans to drive out there the weekend after next, in hopes of bringing him home soon.  Everywhere I go, from the grocery store, to my classes, to work, people are asking where he is.  I miss his sweet little kisses, and playful antics around the house.  Even the way he begs for belly rubs in class!

I hope he continues to be a good boy, and that there is a protocol to help him like his vest.  

As soon as he is ready, we will bring him home.

2 comments:

Emily and the Labradors said...

I hope he can come home soon! I only got a glimpse of him on saturday (such a cutie) and my reflexes weren't quick enough to snap a picture. He seemed to be taking every just fine!

Anna said...

awwww isn't it horrible to be puppy-less? Just makes you enjoy time with 'em all the more.