Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Millie

Here is hoping Millie is on the phase report tomorrow. I am really missing my little girl. I just got back some pictures taken of us together her last day with me. I hope she is having lots of fun still in doggie college, and that it is not all play and no work! Does anyone know if they start getting any workouts before they show up on the phase reports? There are some other dogs that went back the same time as her (including littermates) who have now shown up on the reports. I really want to know how she is doing....I miss this girl so much!

Millie a female black lab wears a GDB puppy coat sits on an old wood table next to me. We are sitting next in front of trees with leaves in full fall colors of red, yellow, and orange

2 comments:

Megan and Orleans said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed right along with you. That pictures is awesome, I love it! Hopefully our fur kids show up soon.

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Glad she showed up! She probably wasn't getting any workouts before showing up on the phase report. More than likely she was being well cared for by the CWTs and doing walks on campus. But now that she's paired with a trainer, she's a busy girl! :)